Clarkes PCV drivers are an ambassador for the company and are at the fore front for delivering excellence. Whilst you are out on the road you work on your own initiative, when you leave the yard we ensue you are equipped to carry out your duties to the highest possible standard.
As a minimum requirement drivers must have a Automatic PCV licence (category D) preferably manual, unfortunately we do not put candidates through training if they do not already hold a PCV licence.
- Attractive/competitive remuneration, overtime (monthly pa).
- Full Uniform provided
- Driving modern vehicles
- Training and Development
- Group personal pension scheme – including life cover benefits
- Legal Indemnity insurance
- Rest room with free hot / cold drinks facilities, cooking facilities, TV, radio and Wi-Fi access
- Accommodation (subject to availability)
- Car parking facilities
Clarkes are always keen to receive applications / CV's from professional qualified individuals, to help maintain the high standards Clarkes are renowned for.
Stages of Recruitment Online Application Form
PDF Application Form Current Vacancies